Friday, December 22, 2017

An Interesting Christmas Story

I love it when my readers send me their true stories about DD. Many of these are how they got started with DD, others are tips about DD, still others may be interesting experiences about DD. Of course not all DD is about . Other ways of pleasing your hubby and staying a happy wife and welcome too!

The following story is one sent me by SJ, who told me about the very creative way her hubby introduced DD into their relationship.

______________________From stj029____________________
My husband is a very creative man. He is constantly coming up with new ways to keep things interesting. In fact our DD started in a very creative way.

I stumbled on your site and others like it and had a short obsession with the topic. I shared it with my husband, secretly hoping he would take the initiative to suggest it, a thing I didn't have the courage to do. Time went by and I nearly forgot about DD. When Christmas time rolled around, I was really getting on my husband's nerves. I was edgy, nagging, and was spending way more than our budget could afford. My husband kept telling me to knock it off. As Christmas came closer, he began telling me that he wasn't going to put up with my attitude and spending, but I just ignored him. A few days before Christmas I wondered out loud, where my present was. He playfully told me that Santa doesn't bring presents to  girls. I playfully slapped him and went off to make a pie. I figured he had something special and he was keeping it till the last minute. I was right!

On Christmas morning I donned a pretty Satin Christmas Dress that I had purchased, against my husband's will, and padded into the living room. There was still no gift under the tree, but I did see an envelope for me on the tree. And in the my stocking, a wooden handle was sticking up. Just then my Husband walked into the room and said "Merry Christmas!" I was anxious to see what was in the stocking, so I ran over, and looked inside. I was dismayed to see it was filled with chunks of coal. I also pulled out a large wooden paddlee. "What's this?" I demanded.

My husband just handed me the envelope from the Christmas tree. I opened it and read the card: "Dear SJ, I was very sad to find your name on the  list this year.  girls don't get presents, they get s. Give the padle you got in the stocking to your husband and this sealed envelope. He will know what to do with them. I hope next year I will find you on my nice list again. Sincerely, Santa." there was a fat sealed envelope in the card.

Bewildered, and not quite remembering my earlier forey into DD, I handed him the envelope. He opened it and read it very carefully, keeping me from seeing it. Then he announced, "SJ, according to this list you have been very . Santa says I am to  you soundly right now." He quickly grabbed me arm and flipped me over his knee. Lifting my skirt and, removing my , he started  me soundly. "You've needed this all month!" he said. At first I tried to fight to get away, then I tried threatening him. When that didn't work, I begged for him to stop. But it wasn't long before I realized he was serious and gave in to him. Through my tears I remembered reading about DD and dreaming of having a strong man to take me in hand. I surrendered to his . I was a soundly  girl when He finally stopped  and began comforting me. 

After my , he opened my presents for him and then we went to my parent's for our family gathering. It was rather awkward trying to be normal while nursing a very sore  and wearing a short satin dress that suddenly seemed inadequate to hide the redness in my rump. But even though I was embarrassed, I was also bewildered to find that I was genuinely happy. I felt free like never before. No one at the family gathering understood why I was so giddy that day. My husband has never, to this day let me see the "letter from Santa," but it seemed to contain lots of "instructions." I got three more  that week, because of "Santa's orders" then at 11:00 pm on New Years Eve he took me over his knee for a full hour of . He said that Santa had ordered it to clear my slate for next year. He  hard enough to get me crying right away then eased up just enough to keep me miserable for the rest of the hour. In the last ten minutes he resumed  with a passion and I was total mess bawling over his knee. He counted down the last 10 seconds to midnight with a hard s w a t each second. When midnight struck he stopped . He held me and assured me of two things, 1: All was forgiven from that year. 2: This year would be very different, he would no longer tolerate bad behavior, instead he would apply the paddlle generously whenever I got out of line. Strangely enough, I didn't resist this pronunciation. In fact I was happy to hear it. To this day no one knows that I get s often. 


My husband is still quite creative, he comes up with lots of ways to reinforce our relationship. I'm still quite , and I find myself over his knee regularly. I don't really mind though. This has been the most wonderful year of my life! Our relationship has become so rich since we began DD; and the pain of a  hardly seems significant. I'm also becoming a much more thoughtful, respectful and wise woman, thanks to his leadership and paddlle.


This year I hope to be back on Santa's "nice" list. I have already seen some nice presents under the tree. But even if I spend Christmas crying over his knee again, I'm still truly thankful. 
All my love to my sisters in DD,
SJ :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Research on DD

PLEASE NOTE: A reader pointed out to me that the link to the study is now dead. indeed it is. It seems to have been scrubbed from the site...