Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Another Testimony, A misunderstood wife!

A FB friend sent me this testimony about her submissive relationship. Lets all remember that our lifestyle is not well understood, so we ladies must stick together! Send me your stories lisasjoydd@gmail.com

***Happy, Misunderstood Wife***
[Being an obedient wife] isn't becoming more popular here in Canada at all. The common attitude here, even among my Christian, and Born Again friends, is that i am a slave, and that my Husband is a tyrant. Although not christian myself, i fully agree with what you are saying. i try to explain that, slaves are those kept against their will. i am free to leave anytime i wish, but i wish to stay. As for my Husband, he treats me like pure gold. He is chivalrous, gentle spoken, honest, loyal, respectful, and a gorgeous man, who loves and protects me, from my own worst enemy, myself. i have a similar experience to you, having been a bit of a tyrant in my early years. i watched my mother, a very strong woman, who was the happy house wife, until my father got very ill, and was unable to work to support the family. My mom became the head of the house and family, and she slowly self destructed. i was growing up in those years, and seeing her strength, requiring some of that myself. i borrowed her strength, and followed her ways. By the time i met my Husband, my father had died, and my mother was remarried, and accustomed to leading the family. She bossed my beloved stepfather around, and i played "monkey see, monkey do" in all my relationships. Then, early in my Husband's courting of me, i had a chat with my stepfather. He adored my mother, but was miserable, because she was "impossible to love". i knew my Husband (boyfriend at the time) was the one for me, and i could not do to him, what my mother did to my stepfather. In the beginning, i observed my Husband closely, learning as many of his likes and dislikes as i could without asking for his guidance. Then, when we were to be married, i told him of my plan, and hoped he would agree. At first, he was completely against it. He too was brought up in the modern way, where all women and men are equal. To this i say, we are all equal in our strengths, but those strengths, are clearly different. We were never meant to be the same. We were meant to be opposites, with equal value. A woman should never compete with a man, she should help him to compete with the rest of this sometimes horrible modern world, to be his best. That is when a woman is at her best. No one believes me when i tell them that we never fight. i try to explain, fighting is for those who wish to be right. i wish to be happy. We discuss everything, and sometimes we disagree, but we never fight, because in 23 years, he has never led us down a wrong path, and has never abused his power over me. So i will always do everything in my power, to keep a smile on his face. Because he puts a smile on my face. That's love to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Research on DD

PLEASE NOTE: A reader pointed out to me that the link to the study is now dead. indeed it is. It seems to have been scrubbed from the site...